Do you jump out of bed in the morning raring to go, but run out of energy after lunch? You might be surprised to learn that there is a physical cause for those afternoon doldrums — what we call the midday slump — but you can work around them. The reason most of us...
Welcome Successful Soul Proprietors!
Law of Attraction for Business
Your Fresh Start
If you're finding yourself feeling restless, sluggish or bored, it may be time for a fresh start. New beginnings — like what we get with every new year — are a great way to close out the old, and move on in a healthier and happier direction. While new beginnings can...
Goal-Setting Traps to Avoid This Year
Do you find yourself struggling to achieve your goals? Perhaps your difficulties lie in the way you're setting your goals in the first place. Rather than setting yourself up for success, you may be setting yourself up for failure in your first step! There are four...
Common Networking Mistakes to Avoid
When it comes to networking to grow your business, knowing what to do is one thing, knowing what not to do is something else entirely. You might think you're doing everything right, but if you find you're not making the connections you expected, then perhaps you've...
Best Book Recommendations So Far
Reading is my favorite pastime. Lately I've not had the time (or made the time) to do much reading for just pure pleasure. I do love a good, dirty novel or romance story. But I read something related to business every day. THAT I do make time for. And in honor of...
“As a Soul Proprietor, I expand in abundance, success and love every day, as I work to inspire those around me to do the same.”
What I BelieveI Believe...
- in being of service to humanity
- in listening carefully and responding appropriately
- in talking with people not at them
- in taking appropriate action
- in knowing when to say "no"
- in being nice, no matter what
- you should be able to speak with your coach whenever you need them
- in answering the phone and helping whomever is on the line — whether a client, a prospect, or a salesperson
- success is not scarce — everyone is called to success but not everyone answers
- in asking questions
- in purpose instead of power
- in meaning over money
- in giving full value to my clients
- in going under-promising and over delivering
- in the importance of sharing my knowledge and expertise
- in the sacredness of the bond created between myself and my clients
- that I'm here to help guide you to your most extraordinary life and business
- heart-centered, soul-driven entrepreneurs are here to change the world
FREE SPECIAL REPORT…
Top Tips for Living
Your Greatest Life
You’ll also receive the Successful Soul Proprietor eNewsletter — sometimes several times a week — along with occasional announcements about special events, classes, courses, programs and promotions.