If you're finding yourself feeling restless, sluggish or bored, it may be time for a fresh start. New beginnings — like what we get with every new year — are a great way to close out the old, and move on in a healthier and happier direction. While new beginnings can...
Welcome Successful Soul Proprietors!
Law of Attraction for Business
What I Believe
I Believe... in being of service to humanity I Believe... in listening carefully and responding appropriately I Believe... in talking with people not at them I Believe... in taking appropriate action I Believe... in knowing when to say "no" — and when to say "yes" I...
Where to get ideas for articles and blog posts
It’s amazing to me how the weather can swing from one extreme to the other so quickly here. As I was out walking this morning I was thinking it might have been nice to have put on a jacket. Just you wait. It won’t be long before I’m complaining about just that thing:...
Questions, questions and more questions
My nearly five-year old grandson is just full of questions. Most of them beginning with the word Why...? If you've ever spent any time around little kids you know just how exasperating that can be sometimes. But, the kids are on to something and to tell you the truth,...
5 Daily Rituals for Business Success
Running a business or a coaching practice can be challenging on even the best of days. There are 5 things that I believe are essential if you want to have a successful business or coaching practice and that will set the stage for a productive day no matter what else...
“As a Soul Proprietor, I expand in abundance, success and love every day, as I work to inspire those around me to do the same.”
What I BelieveI Believe...
- in being of service to humanity
- in listening carefully and responding appropriately
- in talking with people not at them
- in taking appropriate action
- in knowing when to say "no"
- in being nice, no matter what
- you should be able to speak with your coach whenever you need them
- in answering the phone and helping whomever is on the line — whether a client, a prospect, or a salesperson
- success is not scarce — everyone is called to success but not everyone answers
- in asking questions
- in purpose instead of power
- in meaning over money
- in giving full value to my clients
- in going under-promising and over delivering
- in the importance of sharing my knowledge and expertise
- in the sacredness of the bond created between myself and my clients
- that I'm here to help guide you to your most extraordinary life and business
- heart-centered, soul-driven entrepreneurs are here to change the world
FREE SPECIAL REPORT…
Top Tips for Living
Your Greatest Life
You’ll also receive the Successful Soul Proprietor eNewsletter — sometimes several times a week — along with occasional announcements about special events, classes, courses, programs and promotions.