Do you find yourself struggling to achieve your goals? Perhaps your difficulties lie in the way you're setting your goals in the first place. Rather than setting yourself up for success, you may be setting yourself up for failure in your first step! There are four...
Welcome Successful Soul Proprietors!
Law of Attraction for Business
Front Loading Your Week
Around here we're always looking for ways to be more productive. And one of the best ways I know to be the most productive week after week is by doing what I call "front loading your week." What is front loading? It's when you plan and execute your high value tasks...
Book Promotion Woes?
Many new authors believe that once their book is written and they get it posted at Amazon that the sales will just come pouring in and they’ll make a bundle. Sadly, this disillusionment is shattered when they receive their first royalty check. Or worse, no royalty...
Get your book title domain
There's one thing you need to make sure you do today if you haven't done it already. And that is to secure the domain URL for the title of your book. Actually, there's two domains you should get. Your own name and the title of your book. Whether you decide to create...
Make sure they can find your book
As soon as you've nailed down the title of your book you'll want to get a matching URL for it. Get a domain name — a URL — of the full title of your book. If your book title is really long, then you'll also want to come up with an easy-to-remember shorter domain name,...
“As a Soul Proprietor, I expand in abundance, success and love every day, as I work to inspire those around me to do the same.”
What I BelieveI Believe...
- in being of service to humanity
- in listening carefully and responding appropriately
- in talking with people not at them
- in taking appropriate action
- in knowing when to say "no"
- in being nice, no matter what
- you should be able to speak with your coach whenever you need them
- in answering the phone and helping whomever is on the line — whether a client, a prospect, or a salesperson
- success is not scarce — everyone is called to success but not everyone answers
- in asking questions
- in purpose instead of power
- in meaning over money
- in giving full value to my clients
- in going under-promising and over delivering
- in the importance of sharing my knowledge and expertise
- in the sacredness of the bond created between myself and my clients
- that I'm here to help guide you to your most extraordinary life and business
- heart-centered, soul-driven entrepreneurs are here to change the world
FREE SPECIAL REPORT…
Top Tips for Living
Your Greatest Life
You’ll also receive the Successful Soul Proprietor eNewsletter — sometimes several times a week — along with occasional announcements about special events, classes, courses, programs and promotions.