A Message from Marty Marsh
Hello Fellow Service Provider:
Are you a one-person business like me?
For years I’ve been reminding small business owners and coaches that as a one-person-show you get to wear all the hats and the most important hat of all is marketing.
And marketing is really quite simple when you think about it. It’s just telling people what you do and how you can solve their problems — and telling them over and over and over.
But a lot of folks still struggle with marketing, especially with attracting their right-fit and perfect-fit prospects.
If you find yourself struggling in the areas of filling your pipeline with qualified prospects, or following-up, or having (those often uncomfortable) sales conversations and closing sales — even getting referrals then you’ll benefit from my new webinar:
How to Market Your One-Person Business
Tuesday, April 11th at 12:00 Noon Eastern (9:00 am Pacific)
On this webinar, you will discover:
- What does and doesn’t work when marketing a professional services business
- The 6 most effective strategies for marketing your service business
- Where you are stuck in the Universal Marketing Cycle and how to get un-stuck
- What’s missing in your marketing so that you can take the best action
- What you can do to kick-start your marketing plan
The webinar is absolutely FREE so go ahead and fill out the registration form below and you’ll receive all the participation details.